So, you're new here. Let us help you feel at home
Going somewhere new can be scary. Hopefully we can answer some of your questions before you join us so you can jump right in and be a part of our family.
- What is it like?
- We are a small Southern Baptist Church that believes everyone is on a journey. That's why we have the Vision of being a Sending Church.
- What about my kids?
- We have nursery for kiddos 2 years and youger during small group and worship. We have small groups for all other age groups and Children Church for kids 3 yrs - 3rd during worship.
- Where do I park?
- You can park in the spots closest to the building.
- What do I wear?
- The only requirement we have is modesty. That means as long as your dress is not distracting to others, you can wear it. You will find people in jeans and a t-shirt and people in ties/dresses. We want to remove those hindrances to worship.
- How can I get connected?
- When you arrive, a member of our Engaging Team will welcome you and escort you to a small group or worship. They will also present you with a small gift as a thank you for joining us. We have a small form that we would like for you to fill out (name, email/phone and prayer requests). However, the only part we ask you to fill out is to select one of the local charities on the form so that we can make a donation to them in your honor. If you fill out the form below online, we will double our donation in your honor.